Your time is valuable….but so is mine.
Your needs are important….but so are mine.
Being a small business owner I see, all too often, people forgetting that their own time is not more important than another’s. Cancelled appointments and no shows…not just me but many other small business owners and self employed professionals dealing with this. The appointments are made and the time is allotted for that client. Any needed preparation is made for the clients needs. Then you wait….and wait. You call to see it they got lost….they forgot or something else came up…”sorry”. Many professionals require deposits or payment in full when the appointment is booked but some…myself included… prefer to give the clients the benefit of the doubt that they will be responsible adults.
- Please try and remember when you are unable to make a scheduled time with a professional that they do have other clients too. Maybe another client needed that time you booked…but they were told the time was already taken.
- Please try and remember that a small business may be operating day to day and lost income…yes your missed appointment is lost income….can hurt quite a bit. You may think that your one appointment won’t make a difference…it does. Rescheduling or giving the professional the opportunity to fill the slot is important.
- Please try and remember that many of the professionals have taken time to prepare for your appointment…it’s not just the time they spend with you.
- Please try and remember that the professional may even worry when you aren’t there on time that you got lost or worse. They do care.
- Please try and remember that they respect your time and would call you ASAP if they had to change anything.
- Please remember above all that the professionals time is just as important as yours.
It’s simple…..call ahead of time if you can’t make it so the time can be filled with another client. Reschedule another time….we don’t mind.
- Please remember to also remember the client’s time is just as important as yours. Don’t rush through the appointment to get to the next one. Allow enough time in between icase the client needs a bit more and to catch your breath so you’re not rushing into the next one already frazzled.
- Please remember to treat your client with respect & compassion. They are seeing you because they have a need.
- Please remember to be honest & fair with your client if you want them to return or spread the word how awesome you are.
We need each other. And we need to respect each other. Small business & self employed professionals can’t survive without the clients and they offer things that large business & franchise can’t offer the clients…..compassion, one on one full attention, genuine caring & much more.
She is the Archangel overseeing prosperity. Ariel brings guidance to help you find the way towards increased wealth in all areas of your life. She can help you find a job, start a business, or to simply remember you deserve financial abundance in your life. Ariel will help you to open to receive the prosperity and money from both expected and unexpected sources.
Archangel Ariel also protects the environment and animals. Archangel Ariel’s name means “lion or lioness of God.” She is committed to helping heal and protect Mother Nature, which includes all animals. She is the protector of the waters. She watches over all bodies of water and aquatic life. Ariel also protects those who travel upon the water, like fishermen. If you feel concerned about the environment and you want to do your part in protecting it, call on Ariel for support and help. When your pets are sick or in trouble, ask both Archangel Ariel and Archangel Raphael to intervene. Ask them to watch over your pets and trust that they will receive the protection and healing they need.
Prayer to Archangel Ariel to Protect Mother Nature:
Archangel Ariel, I see that Mother Nature needs some healing and balance. Please watch over all of her inhabitants and see that they are protected from all harm. Please bring healing to the earth and remind me how I can play my part in helping and healing Mother Nature.
Coordinating color: Pale Pink
Crystal: Rose Quartz
The Goddess discards her cold white gown
and dons a new one of vivid green.
Her hair takes on the yellow of the Sun
and she is a glorious sight to be seen!
Beside her the rabbit sits patient
waiting for the touch of her hand.
The Goddess of fertility, birth & hope
gazes with love upon the land.
Her loves brings forth growth & bloom
with buds and sprouts in many a hue.
The grass begins to grow lucious green
with flowers starting to peek through.
The birds appear and sing with joy
with eggs getting ready to hatch.
There’s new life ready to burst forward
as the Goddess stands on a soft green patch.
With her gown of green swirling and flowing
she starts to dance & twirl around.
The birds and the wind are her music
as her feet barely touch the ground.
Spring has arrived with color & life
and brings new hope to us all.
Close your eyes and open your ears
And you will hear her beautiful call.
Join in her dance of wild passion
and move with her in rhythm & grace.
Lift your gaze to the sky
and feel the sun warm your face.
Ostara blessings to you all
and much magick may you see.
Ostara blessings to you all
and So Mote it Be!
Never apologize for evolving! Never apologize for growing!
Never judge others for not being where you are…..they are evolving at their own pace. They are growing as much as they are ready for.
Look around you….really look and see from your soul. Start with the mirror ❤
Love & many blessings,
There is so much negativity & drama out in the world…we see it everyday! Sometimes it’s nice to have a place to go where we can feel inspired with positive thoughts and warm people who genuinely care! Sometimes we find ourselves in a bad situation and don’t know where to turn for support, help & guidance. I’ve put together a website that gives you all of that in one place! If you’re looking for a chuckle, a pick me up, some support groups…go visit the site! If you have a site or group that offers any of this and would like to be included on the connections page, please let me know! I don’t ask for anything in return for being included….just spread the word. The more positive things we can share the better! Here is the page:
I have put together a facebook group for inspiration posts. There is no negativity, drama or advertising…just smiles & wisdom from some great people…feel free to browse around it first as it is a public group. Join us if you want and start sharing your inspiration or just finding some for yourself! Here is the group:
Many blessings & may you find inspiration in everyday!