Monthly Archives: January 2015
Ascension…what images does this word conjure up for you? What sensations?
The word implies a higher elevation, a raising up of something or as the dictionary states: ascension 1. the act of ascending 2. (Astronomy) Astronomy the rising of a star above the horizon ascensional adj
So many seek to achieve Ascension from outside of themselves, from God, Buddha, the Angels, Star Nations or Ancestors. However, true Ascension comes from going deep within to the deepest darkest places of self at our underlying fears and staring them directly in the eye.
”Once you confront your fears, the only thing left to fear is fear itself. – Jim Morrisson
In affect ascension only truly starts once you begin the journey into self, the further down you burrow, the more light you draw into the dark and nothing can hide, hinder or harm you once brought forth into the light of your awareness.
View original post 123 more words
This blog has been blessed by being nominated for this special award by Maria Wind Talker – https://bearfootconnections.wordpress.com a wonderful blog where you can always find insight, inspiration, warmth and welcome. I am so grateful to have been thought of for this award and that the blogs I share have been recognised in this way, many thanks.
Now to the rules of this event:
1. Thank the person who nominated you for this award.
2. Add the One Lovely Blog logo to your post.
3. Share 7 facts or things about yourself.
4. Nominate 15 or so bloggers you admire, and inform the nominees by commenting on their blog
Now one and two have been completed, here’s number 3:
1. I started my journey in England and the was moved to the States at age 7 .
2. I have 3 wonderful children i’m quite proud of & 4, soon to be 5, grandchildren.
3. I have my Master degree in Reiki.
4. I own a holistic center where we provide so many wonderful services & gifts.
5. I currently have 2 pets….an adorable black kitty named Onyx & a beautiful cornsnake named Carnelian.
6. I also love to share my intuitive gifts to provide guidance & direction.
7. I am completely addicted to coffee…..I live on it 🙂
Now number 4…..to nominate some beautiful blogs for this award: